If you knew me: you would know that I am obsessed with shopping online.
If you knew me: you would also know that I am a bargin shopper.
If you knew me: you would also know I am a sucker for SALES.
Although I didn't buy anything "on sale" it all was a very, very good deal & on Sunday I did some retail therapy with some online shopping.
I ordered 3 adorable dresses (FOREVER21) and although I will not be able to wear them for at least a month and a half longer (thank you Michigan... 30 degrees today) these dresses I could not pass up!






Ok hello you are me!!! Bargains, online, dresses OH MY!!!
ReplyDeleteLove these dresses...You can wear one to my wedding. hahahahah
Ps i am anxiously awaiting your email with you in ur dress!!
Love love love that green dress! Very adorable!
ReplyDeleteGreat dresses! Love them!
ReplyDeleteRelentlessBride