I bought the white ones - {with the help of Ricky on Saturday afternoon}
I adore the dresses but highly dislike the pink sashes & considering my bridal party will be in black {not pink}, the flower girl dresses are going to remain with the white sash that was attached when the dresses were purchased! Can't wait to see my girls and have them try these lovely dresses on for fit.
And don't forget the flower girl T's from THIS POST
{I'm proud of my craftyness DIY projects!}
And before I end this post I have been dying to check off an entire main item of the wedding & ladies this is it for my flower girls, dresses, their gifts, etc. FLOWER GIRLIES CHECK!
Dresses: Children's Place
Headbands: Children's Place
Necklace: Craft items bought at JoAnn's {white pearl beads, pink clear-like beads & white sheer ribbon}
Painting Project: Make it your own bought at JoAnn's
Bags: "Personalize" bags bought at JoAnn's {as well as sheer hot pink ribbon for handles, white sheer ribbon for mini flowers, and small round white buttons}

Those are so pretty!
ReplyDeleteThank you. :)
ReplyDelete