Well they both are BLAH!
♥The mostly white ones with a touch of black are WAY too small. I wear a 7 1/2 or 8 and I ordered an 8 and their like a size or two too small. TINY.
♥The shoes that are equally 1/2 white and 1/2 black look extremely cheap and are too big.
So the search continues for BLACK & WHITE shoes to wear as a Bridesmaid in June.
AND I'VE BEEN THINKING... WHAT ABOUT THESE?
First pair below are from HERE (Also in black/white & cream/white)
Shoes below are from HERE
I'm thinking about re-creating my own design of the pair above with the bow... I could buy a plain black paid and hot glue a white bow OR buy a white pair and hot glue a black bow? Hmmm... maybe I should try that!
KNOW A GOOD SHOES PLACE TO BUY B&W SHOES?
ANY THOUGHTS?
COMMENTS?




Hey, have you checked out Fluvog shoes? They're beautiful and often multicolored.
ReplyDelete