Tuesday, March 10, 2009

A NEW Me!

Today is the official first day of me trying to make a NEW me! :)

I don't think that I am perfect but I kind of like me how I am already however for my one and only wedding day I'd like to trim down on my arms, stomach, legs, back...
Well I just want to "TONE" a little.

SO in less than an hour i have to be at the gym warming up with my Matron of Honor for our very first day in KICK BOXING class!!!

I'm so excited. And I promise that after tonight - I will work on a "REAL" post with pictures and stuff to present later this week!

[Note to my body - BRING IT ON, because I want to look sexy & slim for my wedding day] ;)
Don't we all. :/



Ahh I have to be there at 6:50pm to register... and it is 6:33pm & I still need to change!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun and enjoy it... working out can be a challenge, but you have to make it fun! Good for you...

    ReplyDelete