Ladies. I'm sick. And when I say sick... I don't mean sick of wedding related stuff. And i dpn't mean I have spring fever. I mean, I woke up this morning and knew I was sick. I made a doctors appointment and yup, I was right...
Doctor Says:
I have pink eye
&
A sinus infection
:( [so sad & icky]
I work at a law office as a secretary/ receptionist so I don't really have direct contact with clients and such. So, I could be at work... but on the other hand I have 2 bosses. My one boss Bas has only one eye (the other is a glass painted eye - he lost his eye playing paddle ball without goggles/ he wear goggles now!) & my other boss Tam is having a baby (girl) - so it really wouldn't be a good thing if either of them caught pink eye from me.
Aside from that I have a doctors note to excuse me for three days of work, beginning today. So, you ask me and I ask myself what the heck am I going to do with two days off of work? Well let me tell you!!!
I'm going to:
:::clean my room.
:::do laundry.
:::watch wedding shows on demand.
:::work on wedding projects.
&&&
:::try VERY hard to find a {very local} bakery to make 275+ cupcakes as our wedding cake!
So Ladies. With that said... enjoy the rest of your week. Because my weekend begins NOW [even if I am under the weather and bound to my room - so I don't spread my sickness to the rest of the family & world!].
Heck, maybe I'll even do some shopping... INTERNET SHOPPING. I don't want to infect the world people! :)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hope you feel better!!!!
ReplyDeletei hope you're feeling better by now!
ReplyDelete