Thursday, March 12, 2009

Help Amanda

♥Meet Amanda.
Amanda is my Matron of Honor.
And she doesn't know what dress to wear for my wedding.
{her dress will be black - in one of these two styles below}

So, here's where YOU come in... VOTE on which dress looks best on her so that she can place an order for her dress!
STRAPLESS v. STRAPS

Fun [ERICA] facts about these dresses:
♥I found this dress at David's after my girls tried on EVERY single not floor length dress & I mean EVERY
♥The strapless one came into stock at the store 1st
♥At 1st I was only going to allow the girls to get the strapless
♥I feel in love with these two similar dresses and decided to give my girls a choice
♥When my sister Brooke first tried these dresses on she thought she ripped the dress but instead discovered that they have "hidden" pockets
♥I thought the dress with straps would look more flattering on the bustier girls
♥So far only one of my bridesmaids {for sure} wants the dress with the straps
RAVING ABOUT THE DRESS WITH STRAPS
I like it... that is why I made it an option. BUT I don't want only one bridesmaid to wear the dress with straps if NO ONE else does.

On the other hand if it were my Maid of Honor or Matron of Honor wanted to wear the dress with the straps and NO ONE else wanted to I wouldn't mind her being the only different one {their supposed to stand out & be special}.

If no one else orders the dress with the straps before the one Bridesmaid who wants it then I am going to make the dress with straps no longer an option! SO THERE - I spoke.

♥ Find the dresses at David's Bridal
♥ Find the shoes at Target

13 comments:

  1. They are both really cute!
    But I know girls with large busts have issues with strapless stuff.
    If she is your MOH, then let her wear the black one. It will look ok since she is the MOH. Many people have the MOH wear a dress that is a little or totally different than the maids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Every bridesmaid is wearing a black dress of one of the two styles shown.

    2. I'm not picking which dress anyone orders.

    3. Of the 7 girls that are remaining to order their dresses if 6/7 order the dress that is strapless THEN they all are going to wear strapless.

    4. I have 8 bridesmaids, 1 has placed an order for their dress.
    STRAPLESS = 1
    STRAPS = ?
    UNKNOWN = 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the second dress!! and then she wouldn't have to worry about pulling it up all night. I hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the strapless one better. IMO-It looks more flattering on her (plus I really like the pockets). Does she like a specific one better?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the dress with straps looks the best!! It's adorable on her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them both. I want them for me actually. I like the strapless on her better. The one with straps is doing something silly on her bust. Anyway E....i have 8 bridesmaids too!!!!! hahaha MUAH!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ugh, it's hard. I like both. If I had to choose, i'd go with #2. She will be able to wear it again and again... it has a classic feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are both really cute.
    I think the strapless looks better, but I agree with Hannah that with the second one she wont have to worry about pulling it up.

    ~Lilian~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely strapless... what an adorable dress! I love the way it is made on top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK LADIES...
    YOU HAVE BEEN SUCH A HUGE HELP. I CANNOT WAIT TO TELL AMANDA ALL OF THE GREAT COMMENTS AND FEEDBACK GIVEN HERE.

    {{{note about the strapless... for the reception the strapless dress has straps that are sewn into the inside of the dress.}}}

    ReplyDelete
  11. My girls are wearing the strapless dress in black!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete