Wednesday, March 18, 2009

FIRST MAILING

WE PRESENT TO YOU:
THE MAILING OF
[click above on SAVE THE DATES to see my 1st post about the SAVE THE DATES]


[FINALLY!] [above: HERE THEY ARE!]

[above: THERE SOME GO]

[above: ALL STACKED UP!]
[NO SNOW, NO RAIN - ONLY SUNSHINE]
PERFECT DAY FOR THE MAILING
[above: THIS IS IT! THEIR GONE!!!]
It was such a relief to get these babies off our hands (finally) and as soon as we pulled away from the mail box I turned to Rick and said... "Wouldn't it be awful if some punk kids decided to through a match in the box and burn up all of the mail?" & he said, "I would KILL them!" & we both laughed & said our guests weren't going to get Save the Dates if that ended up happening!
157 DAYS until OUR WEDDING [August 22, 2009]

7 comments:

  1. Check out paperliciousgirl.blogspot.com! Great for shower invitations or bride/groom gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I FORGOT TO TELL EVERYONE HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT MY L-O-N-G HAIR see in photo #3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!!! Not only do we have the same wedding date but we are practically mailing our save-the-dates on the same day!!! Mine are hitting the US Post Office today.

    I love the pictures of you guys sending those bad boys out! I don't think the future hubby would go for that (or he would probably think I was crazy...lol).

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love how you took pictures of you mailing them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha...we took pictures too!!!!! im glad to see we weren't the only ones!

    ReplyDelete