- As you know from my engagement story Rick and I got engaged on April 5, 2008.
- Rick has a twin brother who he does everything with and shares just about everything with.
- Scott [Rick's twin brother] proposed to his girlfriend April 24, 2008.
- Scott & LeighAnn are getting married this June.
- Rick and I are getting married this August.
- I am a bridesmaid in Scott & LeighAnn's wedding.
- LeighAnn is a bridesmaid in mine & Rick's wedding.
- I am a bride.
- I AM A BRIDEzilla [sometimes]!
So being both a bridesmaid and bride I decided to try and double on some things... like:
- bra
- shoes
[these are the only two things I thought of so far] :)
So for LeighAnn's wedding she is requesting the bridesmaids wear black and white patterned or black and white color block shoes. Call me crazy - but if i'm picking my shoes - why not make them work for more than one occassion. Therefore, because my wedding colors are black and white i'd love to find a shoe that is wearable with my bridesmaid dress and my wedding dress.
THE BRIDESMAID DRESS
(the color is more like the flowers, it is hard to tell but, yes, it is strapless and very fitting)
SHOES
I ordered both pairs of shoes from [here] can't beat free shipping & free return if you hate them!
More white than black
More white than blackLet me know what you think ladies!
Maybe i'll post a picture of me modeling (HA) the dress & shoes when the shoes arrive! :)




Oh how stressful and fun... a bridesmaid and a bride :) I love all the shoes you picked, too cute!
ReplyDeleteOh and I'd probably go with the last pair, they would be easy to wear again.
ReplyDeleteLove the first pair of shoes!
ReplyDeleteDid I get it right?
ReplyDeleteThe second pair has one side white and another side black? That is cool.
Love it.
~Lilian~
did you end up making a decision over shoes??? because i think they all rock!
ReplyDelete