Saturday, March 7, 2009

Plans

This weekend Rick and I have MANY plans on our WEDDING TO DO LIST!!!

1. Send out the Save The Dates (YES, we still haven't)
2. Purchase Flower Girl dresses
3. Go to CVS and print pictures for my room :)
4. Take Bridesmaid shoes out to my sisters & get paid
5. Go to the bank
6. Go to the camera store
7. Cut Rick's hair
8. Wedding items/ gift research online
9. Work on some DIY Wedding Projects
10. Spend quality time doing something Ricky wants to do. ;)

Hopefully we'll at least get the Save The Dates in the mail TODAY - considering there are less than 6 months until our wedding & before we know if the invitations are going to be going out in the mail.

On that note --- it is 1:45pm & I still haven't gotten out of my PJ's!
I'll update you all at the end of the weekend on our progress on the WEDDING TO DO LIST.

No comments:

Post a Comment