As the wedding day draws nearer I'm beginning to REALIZE. And that is just it, I'm realizing how stressful this wedding planning thing is going to be/ and is.
Not only am I getting married this year...
I am moving out of my "parents" home.
I am moving cities.
My fiance' is moving out of his parents home.
He is moving from his current city.
My fiance' needs a car.
My fiance' will be finishing his degree in secondary education!
My fiance' will need a new job.
I will need health insurance.
It will be the first time both of us have ALL of our own bills.
SCARY!
[Good thing we are both really good with money & saving]
BUT have no fear... I have met my goal in my savings account prior to the wedding and I still have 5 months remaining to exceed my goal!
Aside from that wedding stress I am trying to put together Matron of Honor, Maid of Honor & Bridesmaid Duty Lists for my wedding party - I can't seem to find a good website that helps me out with this.
Can anyone help with this project of mine?
PREPARE YOURSELF FOR FUN STUFF TO COME TOMORROW!
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment