Ok - So I feel I NEED to post this short little snip into my blog that I found on Project: 10K Wedding (click on the link to see her blog)
Her Post: "... why do I hate looking at wedding dresses..?
they're everywhere, every bridal mag. is filled with him.. like 100 out of 200 pages is dresses...
Blogs have posts about dresses over and over again....
For some reason I don't like looking at them.
Ok, I'm done now.. sorry.."
And so my reply is: "I know - right?! Sick of seeing em' I have not found my dress YET and when I see ugly after ugly dresses or beautiful way - WAY out of my price range dresses I feel less and less encouraged to find THE dress. HELP!"
Very excited! --- So, Friday I took work off to relax and do some wedding shopping and searching before we head out to Canada for a Benefit Dinner (I will add the link soon if anyone is interested in donating). So, My Fi Rick called me at work & told me that his mom isn't working Friday either!!! So - her and I are going to go DRESS SHOPPING for both of us! WhoooHooo.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I definitely feel the same some days... *sigh*
ReplyDeleteRelentlessBride
You are sooo sweet! Thank you for sending me the link to those heels--they are perfect! That was really thoughtful.
ReplyDelete...and I really hope you find a WONDERFUL dress when you go shopping!
Yay! Have fun :D
ReplyDeleteyay, that was my first repost! lol damn dresses...
ReplyDeleteyou've got an award! check out my blog
ReplyDelete