Thursday, February 26, 2009

DIY: Photo Frames

Alright so I finally did it! I painted the only regular wooden frame that has been in my room for forever - to match the rest of my black and white decor. While this isn't much of DIY project it has been on my list of things to do for a very long time. [CHECK] Now I just need new photos for it.

AND this is a DIY photo frame. I bought this frame ages ago at Michael's craft store (it's one of those wooden ones that has a peg that goes into a hole that is drilled in the back). So ages ago I had bought this frame and a can of chalk board spray to make a chalk board photo frame - that didn't work with this frame cause the wood isn't fine enough so I re-painted it black let it dry. Used a stencil and white paint and Waa La - Ta Da! Not sure if I like the middle part... may change it this weekend - unless it grows on me.

As for WEDDING STUFF...
::: Almost done with the flower girl shirts. One more shirt to stitch (2 CHECKs for 2 flowers)
::: Going dress shopping for myself this weekend.
::: Today my Matron of Honor paid me back for her wedding shoes YEA $25 (2 down {CHECK} 6 to go - now I only need $150 more)
::: Today after work I am meeting a very nice girl by the name of Anna whom I am purchasing a strapless never worn bra. (CHECK)
::: How could I almost forget - Rick and I have finalized our guest list & I almost have all of the families address - So this weekend GOODBYE SAVE-THE-DATES/ you'll have a new home next week! (& that would call for another CHECK)

&&& Shhh don't tell but I am dying to go home and do some more crafts that I have started but aren't completed enough for a blog appearance. :) :) But don't worry I will share some more DIY soon!

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! You're so on top of things!!! I love the idea of that DIY frame-- so fun :D

    ReplyDelete