MYSTIC CREEK GOLF CLUB
MILFORD, MICHIGAN
We are having both our ceremony and reception at this location, which makes me very happy.
CEREMONY
I'm looking forward to having an outdoor ceremony, with green grass, beautiful dress, close friends and all of our family. The only thing is... I don't think this gazebo is very pretty.
I was thinking maybe officially tying the knot in front of the pond that is just beyond the gazebo and down the hill.
Gotta convince the fiance' and Heather the venue coordinator.
What do you think of this gazebo thing?
RECEPTION
The reception area couldn't be more perfect! With all of the windows you have the effect tat you're outside but in the heat of August we will be inside in the air conditioning. Can I get an Amen! (sorry the photo is so dark)

Not only have I completely fallen in love with this place.
I absolutely love their food too.
So this is the last venue pic ladies.
Take it ALL in.
And this is Rick and I in the parking lot.
SO happy!
SO satisfied!
SO excited about our choice of venue!
(Cheese[y])

That is a gorgeous Venue!
ReplyDeleteRelentlessBride
i like the gazebo a lot!! but it's a personal preference, so do what you like!! and the reception site looks great :) thanks for the award, btw
ReplyDeleteI agree with AmyJean... that venue is absolutely beautiful!! :) How exciting!!! :)
ReplyDeletecongrats on finding somewhere you love!!!
ReplyDeletethe place looks so pretty!