Monday, February 2, 2009

Spicey Escort Cards

Rick & I have both discussed doing something different rather than lining up a TON of escort cards on a table.

Here are some ideas we have in mind.


ONETWOTHREE
FOUR FIVE
_______________________________________________________________

ONE: The idea of hanging frames is so chic. If we did this I think we'd have to find some victorian inspired frames & caligrapher the guests games.
TWO: Rocks. How thrifty! This would be amazing any way we decided to go.

THREE: Rick & I both love(d) this spicey concept but after the candles are lit and the guests carry them to their tables are they going to be too hot to hold?
FOUR: Sucha hard decision... I LOVE, love this one, especially the colors and mixture of pattern.
FIVE: This one is AMAZING. How crafty - I absolutly love the golden buttons & how their so alike in size but different in style.
______________________________________________________________
These are all so wonderdful. Sucha tough decision we'll have to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment