DRESS ME... because I have NOT.
I have a problem.
& it goes like this:
- I bought a dress & took it back for a credit.
- I fell in love with a new dress & now I am having nightmares about it (thankfully I didn't put my in-store credit towards that gown.
- I am TORN.
- & I like everything... but I cannot find the ONE that I LOVE. [other than my fiance Ricky] ;)
Dear God, Why did you make me fall in love with the above dress? It is kind of a mess! And not me at all. Thanks for allowing me to return it to David's Bridal for instore credit. Loves.(Credits for the above dresses - from left to right)
1. David's Bridal - I like this dress/ used to LOVE this dress but I am so indecisive; I am only getting married once, hence only one wedding ever that is a big decision.
2. David's Bridal - This is what my fiance has in mind for me, granted never seeing one dress on me.
3. David's Bridal - I like this dress/ it will soon be discontinued, on SALE, but I really want to wear a white dress.
4. (don't know where I got this picture from) - At this point I love the last dress because I think that it looks really fun, and I would LOVE for my wedding dress to have a low back - but I have a pretty small budget when it comes to dresses. CAN anyone help?!





go with #1, it's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the last one! It's Amsale, the same designer as mine.... check out preownedweddingdresses.com for it.... I bought mine on there at 1/4 of the price.
ReplyDeleteErica Please please lets exchange emails. We have so much in common. I TOTALLY understand your dress frustration. I had it too. I still have a bit of buyers remorse. I fell in love with a gown that was 3000 (way out of my budget) To be honest i was at davids bridal numerous times (4 consults) I walked away each time with nothing and feelig frustrated. Honesly i think you are tooo beautiful to walk down the aisle in something that looks cheap just cause you have a tight budget. I have many many many budget consecious designers that im sure you will love.
ReplyDeletePs I love the Asmale dress on the end of your list. Pricey though. Please email me at Trina63dmb@hotmail.com so i can send you my links. The dress i purchased, Watters & Watters Designer, Wtoo collection was beautiful and looked like a high end dress for a wopping $599. Cant wait to hear from you.
Pss Thank you for the sweet comments you put on my blog. I got those tea light holders at Ikea, if there is not one near you, you can order then at Ikea.com for $2.99 for a set of 5. FABULOUS! I cant wait to hear/read all about ur wedding. Im a sap too. :o)
-Tina (www.wedding091909.blogspot.com)
Also, sorry i am attacking your blog comments hahaha Check out www.OnceWed.com and go to find a dress. Some are preowned, some were bought as samples and some are new. It has AMAZING designer dresses for great prices! It like an ebay of all wedding dresses.
ReplyDelete-Tina