Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm Lovin' Some of These...

About my future dress - that I have not chosen:

White
Would love a LOW back
Not a poof but not too clingy
Reflect timeless beauty
A little lace would be nice
Some beading detail is okay too
Price/Budget friendly


I JUST found some dresses that I have fallen for that are actually very, very, VERY reasonably priced!

Here's a sneak.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥










<- There is no full view or a back view of this dress. What the heck!











The back of the dress below is breath-taking & it reminds me of my future mother in-laws wedding dress.




Well that is all for now ladies. I'm going to look more into this website tomorrow while I am at work & if it is legit I'll share the link. :)

P.S. ALL of these dresses are less than $400 & Free shipping to boot!

HOT MAMA!

5 comments:

  1. Ok lover bug. i knew you and i were meant to be bffs. Move to Pa asap!
    So i adore adore adore the jim heljm (one they dont have a full size pic of it) Here is a full pic of it-http://www.jlmcouture.com/Jim-Hjelm/Bridal/Additional/Style-8663

    I also love the one with the beaded/lace bolero. I think it is very pretty and timeless.
    You will look beautiful no matter what. Those two i think are stylish and timeless.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty! I LOVE the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and I have very similar dress tastes- those are GORGEOUS! Jim Hjelm ROCKS

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all pretty!
    The third one is gorgeous...wish they have the full view!

    ~Lilian~

    ReplyDelete
  5. My FAVORITE is the bottom one!

    ReplyDelete