Tuesday, February 3, 2009

SEXY Bridesmaids

And Oh Are My Ladies Sexy. :) ;)

So, Rick & I have 8EIGHT Bridesmaids in our wedding, all different shapes, sizes and heights - so we headed to David's Bridal multiple times and FINALLY found the most PERFECT bridesmaid dresses.

Little Black DRESSES
We are going to let the girls pick between the strapped dress and strapless.
The dresses will be black (like the photos).
The girls love these dresses because they have "hidden" pockets.
& the fabric is a cotton/satin blend that according to some of the girls feels like bed sheets. ;)
&&& the best part about these dresses is that you can wear them again!

SHOE Fanatic
Being that our bridesmaids are all different shapes, sizes & HEIGHTS I choose 2TWO amazing shoes that I spotted at Target on SALE.

The HEELS are mostly black, with a dark gray heel & bow & on the bow is a black beaded flower-like cluster. To boot - these babies are super cozy. & The FLATS are a beauty too! THANK YOU TARGET!

No comments:

Post a Comment