Feathers & Beads add a whole new texture
to this Gerber Daisey & Rose bouquet
.Fun. .Flirty. .Romantic.
MMmmm *Mums* Inexpensive & Beautiful
Deep. Deep purple is AMAZING!
& I wouldn't be sad one bit if we changed our splash of *pink*
to a splash of *deep purple*
I want a floral wreath for the tree by our ceremony site.
And I would like it to look just like this... but not purple/blue flowers. :)
(but Rick told me that it looks like a grave marker :( )

& I wouldn't be sad one bit if we changed our splash of *pink*
to a splash of *deep purple*
I want a floral wreath for the tree by our ceremony site.
And I would like it to look just like this... but not purple/blue flowers. :)
(but Rick told me that it looks like a grave marker :( )

And i'd have to price these out...
but these blooms below would be PERFECT for our wedding.
but these blooms below would be PERFECT for our wedding.
{photo credit}
{photo credit}
{photo credit}
{photo credit}

Beautiful bouquets!
ReplyDeleteThat deep purple bouquet is to DIE for!!!!! I also love the crystals peeping out of the red bouquet in the first picture. Great pics!
ReplyDeleteDitto LauraAnn. I LOVE the deep purple bouquet. I do think it is almost worth canging a color scheme for...
ReplyDeleteI loooove the mums on the cake!
ReplyDelete