Monday, April 20, 2009

Invitation Wording

It's NEVER too soon to begin thinking about invitation wording.
I mean heck we do need to figure it out sort-of soon. There is only 4 months and two days until the wedding & in between there we will have S&L Wedding, B&J Wedding, Their wedding showers, i'll start a new job, i'm moving to another city, we'll have mine & Rick's 2 showers... Geeez there is so much between now & the wedding.

With that said... this "wording" & "wording layout" [was saved on my work computer & I need to delete my personal items off of my computer] is just lovely.

{photo credit}

1 comment:

  1. That's cool that you included both parents on your invitation. That's something I just assumed was bride hosting, because my parents paid for it all, and didn't think a thing of it until someone pointed it out to his mom and me that his parents weren't included in the invitation (after they had gone out). It ended up not being a big deal, but if I had it to do again, I would have both parents hosting.

    ReplyDelete