Yesterday a very nice man that often comes into our office at work made my day.
:)
He owns a business & "knows" a few people.
A "few" people who he says could give me a GREAT deal on things we need for the wedding:
1. Wedding bands (well HIS - I have mine) &
2. A Wedding Cake (Cake or Cupcakes)
WHOOO HOOO.
Today he called to give me those peoples' phone numbers & when he asnwered he asked if he were speaking with the "bride-to-be"... I said, "yes Mr. Xxxx how can I help you?"... he always makes me smile when he calls. Such a sweet older man.
I'll keep you posted on how this turns out.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Don't you just love it when a person goes out of their way for someone else. It gives me hope for humanity. That was so sweet of that man!
ReplyDeleteaww lucky you!! it is so nice to meet people like that!
ReplyDelete