
My favorite parts on the apartment:
[1] A full size washer & dryer [2] 950sq. ft! [3] LOTS of storage [4] A large kitchen & breakfast bar [5] 24hr fitness center! (so I can still work out for free!) [6] Heated Pool [7] Sauna [8] Hot tub [9] Wi-Fi [10] Intercom Building Entrance [11] Carport [12] Close to freeway, super market, rug store, gas station, etc. [13] 1mile from Metro Beach [14] TONS & TONS of biking, hiking, walking trails!
I gave my two weeks [yesterday] at my current job. I'm going to miss this job because I really do love it & the people that I work for - my last day is May 1. April 29 I get the keys to my apartment & can start moving [if I choose to rent from there]. May 4 I start my *new* job!
ME = SUPER EXCITED & a little nervous for such a quick change!

Oh Wow!!! congrats girl!
ReplyDeleteThat apartment looks great :D
That is great news yey!
ReplyDeleteI will miss your smiling face! Good luck with your new job, new apartment, and the wedding. I'll have to check your blog from time to time to see what's going on with you. Hope you'll keep it updated.
ReplyDelete