So as I expressed in my last post the Fi (Rick) and I were going to IKEA (on Friday)... well, we went and wrote down a TON of stuff we want to buy. Then we bought the night stands for the bedroom set we liked. :)
After we left IKEA we headed over to HomeGoods (amazing discounted store) bought a lovely comforter & matching blanket - cause I need LOTS of blankets at night - I freeze! The comforter is so cute! It's white with greens and blues embroidered leaves and stuff ... not over the entire comforter just the corner and a little at the top. I guess i'll have to post a photo.
And then we went to Target *my favorite store EVER*
And we looked at all kinds of furniture.
We went home Friday night and talked it all over and decided to go out to Target again on Sunday after church. And so Sunday we 1] went to church. 2] went home & had brunch & read over the Sunday paper & of course sale adds 3] discovered the bed furniture we feel in love with was on SALE! 4] went straight to Target.
And so we bought at Target:
1] a 6 drawer dresser
2] a 4 drawer dresser
3] 2 matching night stands
4] a desk
and we're hoping it will all fit nicely in (my *for now/ our *in August) apartment!
So this fun filled weekend consisted of:
::: Friday IKEA - HomeGoods - Target
::: Saturday Friends wedding shower - Rick "teacher English test" - shopping with 4 of my little cousins
::: Sunday church - brunch & sale adds - Target - IKEA return of night stands - OH & how could I forget... we have begun searching for our living room furniture!!!
Next Apartment shopping goal: COUCH, END TABLE, FLOOR LAMP, TV STAND.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment