Friday, April 17, 2009

Little Black Dresses

Last night after work I picked up my sister Samantha and drove to David's Bridal -- my sister tried on her desired bridesmaid dress style for one last time & I ORDERED 4 of my BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES!!!
And that means... 5 of my bridesmaids have their dresses ordered.
& 3 of my bridesmaids still need to place an order for their dresses.

And for the heck of it I thought it would be fun to share with my fellow bloggers what dresses each bridesmaid choose. (and I must say i'm happy with their decision)
<--Strapless ♥ Straps-->
[David's Bridal Dresses Above]
Stephanie - Maid of Honor - Strapless
Amanda - Matron of Honor - Straps
Kari - Bridesmaid - Straps
Samantha - Bridesmaid - Strapless
Breanne - Bridesmaid - Strapless
LeighAnn - Bridesmaid - Straps
Paige - Bridesmaid - Strapless OR Straps
Brooke - Bridesmaid - Strapless OR Straps
(Paige & Brooke are undecided on which dress their going to order - but their going to David's on Sunday so we'll know soon enough which they'll choose!)

ONLY 4 months & 5 days until the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment