Day #1 TYBEE ISLAND
The morning began with (obviously) arriving here at 12:30am.
Waking my mom (Jackie) out of a deep sleep & yelling at her because I was on the island outside her condo building for a 1/2 hour. She helped me carry my (proud to say "only") 3 small bags into her condo. She showed me my room & we talked for awhile & then yes at 1am decided to go outside to the ocean - so amazing even if it were dark & you could hardly see anything. I was just glad that it was/is warm outside. Well, we went to bed at like 3:30am & began today (well I began the day at about 10:30am - not a whole lot of sleep but I did sleep well, real well.
Today it was 90 degrees out with 88 humanity --- does not even compare to Michigan weather the past few weeks. I spent all morning and afternoon at the pool & the beach & let me tell you that my arms are a little red & my cheeks. All I can say is the warm weather beats the hell out of Michigan even if it is (now) raining... well storming.
I'm really looking forward to tonight because we are going to a "real" seafood restaurant with fresh fish right from the ocean. Cannot wait!
Oh yea, & the news is on... it's now 72 degrees (thanks rain)
& aside from that on the beach today... I found to 1/2 sand dollars (they don't fit together to make a whole though) & a really neat full snail shell.
I'll write more tomorrow & let you know how dinner tasted & all that good stuff.
♥Erica
:::thanks for reading:::
p.s. I love orange today.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds like you are having a great time!
ReplyDelete