Monday, May 11, 2009

Run Away Bride

So I may not be a bride YET - but I have "run away".

While I'm sitting and waiting in between jobs I made a decision to go on a trip.
ALL BY MYSELF.

It did help that everyone in my household were leaving to go to on vacation to Myrtle Beach... I decided to make the trip along with them - however I decided to drive all by myself first to my moms in Georgia :::Tybee Island::: & then later this week I will be heading to Myrtle Beach with the rest of my family.

::: I left Michigan 5/10 @10am
&
arrived in Tybee 5/11 @12:30am :::

And it was a lot of driving all by myself!
(I'll post photos next week when I get home)

;) :)
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it there okay! Have a great trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're coming to my hometown!! Good luck with traffic, though, you'll be here in the thick of Bike Week. I hope you have fun!! You'll have to update me on what you do while you're here!

    ReplyDelete