Saturday, May 30, 2009

Last day of May '09

Don't want to loose/mess these goods things that are beginning to happen in my life but I MUST share... today Rick & I went car hunting for him & found IT! It is not the newest of cars but it is in GREAT condition. (Thank you Craigslist- you have made my life twice this weekend) My Ricky bought a '99 Ford Escort today with only 67,000 miles for less than the asking price of $3,500! Whoo hooo to no more sharing a car. And my favorite part of all is that his *new car is a long lost twin to my little red that got totaled in my driveway last fall. (so we're pretty happy)

&&& then ALSO today I found a place. It's super nice. And yeah - it's not the apartment that I found before with all of the fun stuff but this apartment is located less than a mile from my job & close to ALOT of other great things! (like Rick's house) So, now that my bedroom has been packed and ready to move for over a month I hopefully will be moving next weekend!

Oh, and yes I am starting the job at the orthodontist office on Monday. And I am not nervous but instead very, very happy & excited to begin a new chapter in my life, living on my own. (for now). ;)

xoxo, erica

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the good things! Hopefully your first day went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica -- good luck with your new job. Glad to hear that you found an apartment after all. I'm checking your blog every now and then to see what's going on with you. Sounds like your vacation was fun. I can't get over how much you look like your mother!! WOW. Best of luck with everything.
    Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete