I promise...
I promise I have NOT fallen off the face of the earth BUT my word weddings draw the life out of you.
My goal for the evening is to find at least 4 wedding songs to add the the two Rick & I have already chosen.
1. Heavenly Day - my wedding day wouldn't be the same without this song... the first time I heard this song I KNEW I had to have it played on my wedding day.
2. Amazing Grace - This song is a must because it reminds me and Rick both of his father & his grandfather & everytime I hear the words I think of how we need to be more grateful for the people we have in our lives and what an appropriate time to recall the importance of life.
3.
4.
5.
6.
(the four blank above are my goals for the evening... think I may have just found one to fill the spot - thanks to "YOU TUBE". :) :) :) :)
Life is grand!
God is soooo GOOD!
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment