Sunday, June 28, 2009

So Shoot Me!

So shoot me...
I know, I know... I'm a BAD blogger. I have not posted a new post in over 20 days! But you can't blame it on the fact that I have just moved (June 6) & I still haven't got internet - I've wanted to post a ew things... but aside from not having the internet I'VE BEEN PLANNING A WEDDING.
MY WEDDING.
OUR WEDDING!

Yup- you heard me... i've been planning mine & Rick's August (22) wedding! But most of all we've been working on the stuff that really counts... not so much the wedding details but what we want in a marriage after the "BIG DAY" is over with.

Some of the wedding "stuff" i've/ we've been working on:

::: wedding shoes ::: (pics later)
::: wedding dress alterations :::
::: getting bridesmaids to try on their bridesmaid dresses & pick em' up :::
::: finishing bridal party DIY gifts :::
::: planning each & every weekend out :::
::: working on wedding shower invites :::

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!

8 WEEKS REMAINING UNTIL OUR WEDDING DAY!
p.s. i'm getting internet @ my apt. on Tue I should be up & running by Wed. for more frequent posts!

4 comments:

  1. I am soooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease email me soon and tell me everything!!

    Ps I do not mind at all is you use the same song... <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Busy lady!!! Good luck getting everything done! The big day is quickly approaching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checking up on you to see how things are going. Your life changes so quickly! Glad to hear that you and Rick are working things out and the new job and apartment are great! Did you know that Tracy found a new job? We'll have to catch up soon.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! it will be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete