Here are some ceremony wedding panio songs I found on YOU TUBE this evening.
You can click on the song title to link to YOU TUBE.
:)
Enjoy!
& Let me know what you think!
3.Unforgetable Wedding - Wedding Music by Miranda Wong
4.
5.
6.
I don't know if we could use this song.. but I love the words & i know you other brides out there will also love the words of this song... because I can only image what it is going to feel like on my wedding day walking down the aisle in front of Rick's & my entire family holding hands, in front of everyone, on a beatiful, warm - not too hot August summer day, sun shinning down, everything that us brides worked for over the months, all the of details, flowers, everything stands still & the only thing that matters at the one moment is you & your groom. I cannot wait for that moment in my life.
So here is the song: THERE IS LOVE - BRADLEY JOSEPH
GOD'S GRACE IS SO AMAZING.
♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment