Monday, December 15, 2008

First Timer

I'm excited to say this is my first post.

I have had this blog for awhile now but haven't found time to put thoughts, photos & ideas up. & not to mention i'm not so sure I know how to. Bare with me...

So... TODAY there are 250 days remaining until our wedding day (August 22, 2009)! It seems like that is going to take forever but I could trick myself and say there is 8 months and 7 days (but to me that sounds longer) OR 35.71 weeks remaining... that makes it sounds like less, right? (How do you have 0.71 of a week?) I suppose if days were hours then I could complain. 6,000 +/- hours, ehhh. Any way you do the math; I am thrilled everyday to know i'm going to marrying Richard William...

Because of these little wedding things...
- He actually cares what the bridesmaid dresses look like
(their really cute - can't wait to post pictures)
- He likes making the save the dates (their STILL not finished, but I could post a pic soon)
- For awhile he was more into it than me & made appointments with our DJ & photographer
- He really wants to be involved in ALL the planning (It's amazing!)
________________________________________________
There is so much more I want to post. I will post photos soon.
And as I said before, bare with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment