Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pretty Cakes

So here are some cakes I LOVE that are saved on my computer at work.
(I believe these are all from the knot.com)

Above: Is my FAV so far!!!

Obviously the green has got to go. Maybe black ribbon & the flowers on the top are a little much.

This one is cute, but way simple. Maybe way too simple. And the snow flakes wouldn't really work in August But pink flowers would be cute there.

Well, with whatever we go for it will be small and cute - no idea what flavor(s) but we for sure want to have a white cake. (Well at least I do.. I suppose I never put the idea out there to have any other color but white. Guess i'll have to talk to the Fiance' this weekend.
Oh, and I almost forgot... we have a cute little "M" Monogram for the cake topper it's with boxes & boxes of other wedding stuff shoved in my own little section of our storage room.
I'm open for comments on the whole cake thing. Oh, & we still need a baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment